Marketing Account Manager
- Takes a strategic approach with key agency accounts – maintaining a strong relationship, regularly updating them and discussing new and exciting opportunities and integrated campaigns.
- Mentors and monitors junior team members and ensures delegates work effectively
- Maintains financial control of accounts including forecasting, reviewing and budgeting.
- Manages the whole campaign process including taking the brief, working with the studio and analysis
- Participates in developing new business pitches
- Devises marketing campaigns that deliver tangible results
- Works closely with our creative studio and the Account Director, the primary focus of the Account Manager is to manage the day-to-day client relationship, ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget
- Is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Has an understanding of Group’s capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Proven Account Management skills
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management/sales promotion/sponsorship
- Prior experience working within a marketing or integrated agency environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Able to form strong relationships with senior clients – someone who is also approachable and collaborative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to motivate and support a team
- A confident & professional manner at all times
- A good knowledge of marketing campaign basics
If you would like to apply for this role, please begin your application by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
About Loudhouse (part of Octopus Group)
The Octopus Group is an award winning communications and marketing group made up of Octopus Communications, Rocket Communications, Loudhouse and Union Street.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire