Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
My client is a high growth tech business with patented technology which provides valuable profiling and insights on consumers. This patented technology enables consumers and brands to gain a better understanding of each other with the end result being that these brands will make consumers lives better. They are looking for a digitally savvy account manager to take responsibility of managing the client relationships.
As the Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Building strong relationships with all client contacts which include major online brands and digital agencies who buy our data
- Act as the 1st point of contact for the client and be the interface between the clients and internal teams
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the client's organisation, their marketing strategies and objectives
- Maintaining existing relationships
As the Digital Account Manager you will:-
- Have a background in a client facing digital role
- Have great influencing and negotiation skills
- Have strong gravitas and presentation skills
- The ability to translate client requirement into solutions
- Have a solid understanding of online technology
This is brand new role within a newly created team. If you have a preference for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment then my client would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you.