Sorry, this job is no longer available
eCommerce Business Development Manager
WHO THEY ARE:
Our client is a dominant technology player in the hospitality and retail industry where they provide the technology behind the point-of-sale products for the industry's daily use.
WHAT YOU DO:
Due to the expansion of their eCommerce team, this is a new position dedicated to drive the online business and service across clients in the APAC region. Liaising with the respective in-country account managers on sales and marketing plans, this role needs a level of pro-activeness and independence to plan, manage and execute all Business Development plans. There is the opportunity to travel all over the region where they have offices including exotic destinations like Bali and the Maldives!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Bachelors Degree in eCommerce, Business or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience in an online agency or web development company
- Proven experience in sales and closure of eCommerce solutions
- Preferred experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand clients' needs and translate them to solutions
This role includes a bonus structure with good benefits and company culture. It is is looking to start IMMEDIATELY. If you're interested and are qualified based on the above description, please submit your comprehensive CV, indicating your current salary details and availability to:
Name: Michelle Wong
Tel: +65 6372 9441