Sorry, this job is no longer available
A global professional services organisation is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their regional offices based in Manchester.
The role will involve supporting a particular business sector with professional marketing support. It will require a solid understanding of business development, strong internal communication skills and the ability to develop the company`s position within the marketplace.
Key responsibilities will include
- Helping the business win work with existing and potential clients
- Building the company`s external profile through PR, peer awards, high-profile speaking slots and thought-leadership
- Supporting with the development and implementation of the marketing plan
- Carrying out market research, including detailed analysis and evaluation
- Implementing client relationship management activities including identifying key clients, carrying out client feedback interviews, developing CRM plans and coordinating CRM activities
- Project managing internal and external events, collateral production etc.
- Creating and maintaining sales materials, including brochures, presentations, capability sheets, case studies, testimonials, event-specific collateral, photography, etc.
- Developing online content
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated in a relevant discipline and have achieved, or be working towards, a CIM qualification. They will have proven experience in business development and marketing, ideally within a professional services environment, and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business-minded professional with the relevant experience to join a global organisation and work with some great clients.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.