Sorry, this job is no longer available
Brand Manager - Biscuits
One of the UK's leading biscuit businesses, with a global presence and a rich 150-year heritage, is looking to appoint a new Brand Manager to look after one of its most popular biscuit bars brands.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To support annual brand plans in line with Strategic Plan and make recommendations on brand support budgets.
- To recommend, agree and implement product promotional strategies through the sales team
- To implement final agreed Brand Plans on time and within budget
- To assist to monitor performance against the strategic plan, ensuring objectives are met, and appropriate courses of actions are identified as required.
- Recommend, agree and implement range extensions to product portfolios
- Ensuring launch of all new product variants on time and within budget and communication of new products both internally and externally (to trade in conjunction with category management)
- Covers NPD and EPD
- Support the development of launch plans
- Management of elements of marketing mix e.g. product development, packaging (design, repro, print), recommended consumer pricing and consumer led promotions
- In conjunction with category/ trade marketing manager agree promotional plans and merchandising support by customer
- Deliver design of in store activity and agree promotional guidelines by product.
- Implementation of agreed brand plan within allocated budgets and identifying contingency plans to correct any deviation
- Assist in the allocation of budgets.
- Support and contribute to management of the budget tracker.
- Be familiar with monthly performance against budget and last year including recommending contingency planning and implementation
- P&L accountability for designated products.
- Adopting leadership of project teams to deliver agreed objectives
- Motivating cross-functional team & external agencies to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring clear communication of responsibilities and milestones flagging and taking corrective action when appropriate.
- Proactively manage risk.
The successful candidate will:
Be Resilient - Relentlessly proactive
Execute Plans with Precision - Keen analytical skills and attention to detail
Communicate and Persuade - Able to influence people at all levels
Understand the Customer - Always seek to improve quality and service for internal/external stakeholders
Champion a Team Ethos - Work with colleagues to acheive what is best for the business as a whole
Lead - Own the team's results, inspire others to follow