Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Global London Agency – Up to £30K + benefits
This award-winning, Central London, Global agency, need a solid Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their business, leading this incredibly exciting new product launch B2B and B2C comms, digital, experiential and shopper marketing.
The agency is a truly global name, and one of the original advertising 'icons'.
The team will be based within the premises of a partner agency but will utilise the creative, digital and planning expertise of the larger agency head office. The ideal candidates with 2+ years classic BTL agency experience.
The role offered is within the start-up launch team, delivering all client requirements in the development and delivery of the route to market plan. The role means the Account Manager will work closely with the Client, their partner brand agency and the broader agency
As Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, the candidate will be expected to rapidly develop a full understanding of the Client’s business. Their primary role will be day-to-day project management including:
- Exceptional client management, with focus on developing client relationships with the client team built upon trust and mutual understanding
- Participate in strategic planning and co-ordinate the implementation of tactical projects
- Ensure that the Creative department and Digital team are provided with clear and comprehensive briefs
- Where applicable, be confident enough to hold Client meetings alone
- Foresee any potential issues before they arise and to work closely with the team to proactively implement solutions
- Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance your workload
In addition, they will be expected to:
- Develop an expert understanding of the Agency’s financial systems, taking specific financial responsibility for estimates, PO’s, invoicing
- Liaise with Traffic/Production and the Digital department to ensure that creative work, cost estimates and production remain within the timing plan so that work is delivered on budget and on time
- Know status of creative development and production, keeping everyone informed and producing status reports
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally
Specific client requirements:
- Input into the ongoing development of the route to market strategy
- Work with outside consultants and internal planners to source required data and extract pertinent information / insights from it that can fuel the development of strongest launch strategy
- Lead the delivery of number of B2B and B2C projects, from initial opportunity understanding, through to delivery of the most appropriate solutions
- Support the team in developing innovative launch collateral across key retail partners
- Collate relevant news stories and circulate to the team
- Complete regular competitor reviews, collating online, ATL and in-store comms examples
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
- 10 October 2012
- 10 November 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Category Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, CRM, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)