Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client owns and manages the MERIDIAN, ROCKS & RASANCO brands. They specialise in Natural, Free From, Fairtrade and Organic food and drink distributed through major multiples, health food shops and independent retailers. In addition to a head office in Sutton Scotney, Hampshire, 3V has two manufacturing sites in Twyford, Berkshire and Corwen, North Wales employing over 45 people, supplying over 5000 metric tonnes of Organic Ingredients to food & drink manufacturers in the UK.
3V aims to grow its business through acquisition and organic growth to create a leading group of companies in the Natural, Free From, Fairtrade and Organic food & drink markets.
The key responsibility of the Sales Executive will be to support the Sales Manager in driving the growth of the brands within retail, wholesale and foodservice accounts. The role will incorporate Account Management, Business Development and Sales support across a wide range of existing and prospective customers.
- Manage a portfolio of health food wholesalers, ensuring that sales goals are achieved and promotional plans executed and evaluated
- Develop new business in the independent retail and foodservice channels to meet business targets
- Support the business in managing and developing key national retail customers
- Attend trade and consumer shows and events when required to support the brands
- Support the Marketing Manager with field research when required
- Develop business plans for individual accounts
- Forecast, plan and report on branded sales performance
To be successful in your application your background and experience will include strong influencing skills, with a creative/innovative approach to managing customer expectations. Ideally you will have experience managing brands based business; exposure to FMCG products, drinks, food, consumables would be a distinct advantage. This is a `hands on` role where you will be involved in every aspect of account management, having excellent attention to detail and administration skills are essential.
- The individual should have experience of looking after different types of accounts and be prepared to hunt for new business as well as manage existing.
- A knowledge of nutrition and/or the health trade sector would be a distinct advantage
- A dynamic and vibrant personality would be a significant advantage
- This role is national and will involve significant travel and occasional nights away