Sorry, this job is no longer available
Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager (Contract)
Senior Internal Communications Manager 6-9 Month Contract
Due to a period of growth this high end Global Fashion House has a lot to celebrate and is looking for their first ever Internal Communications Manager to help spread all the good news to their employees.
As the specialist in Internal Communications, you will advise all levels of stakeholders, including the chairman, on the best was to communicate with an ever-growing internal audience. This is a role with a lot of flexibility and responsibility! They are open to ideas but most important is:
- To develop and implement detailed communication strategy to drive increased engagement levels across the business.
- Work closely with the Chairman and board to communicate strategic objectives and business information through clear and relevant messages
- To evaluate all existing communication channels and suggest changes and improvements.
- To have strategic input into the employee survey
- To research, write and publish interesting news and content for internal audiences
- To measure the success of internal communications.
- To develop strong relationships with the PR and Marketing teams to ensure consistency of brand
This is a great fit for an Internal Communications professional with:
- A demonstrable track record of Internal Communications in (an equally fun and creative business)
- Experience of planning and implementing communications plans across a variety of channels.
- The ability to write and edit to create clear and simple messages.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.