Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Account Director
Search Account Director- Central London- £55k
This is the digital media agency division of a well known, well regarded full service ad-agency focused expressly on performance media across all channels, media as well as creative. They work with some really impressive clients across both UK and International territories, delivering excellence in all elements of response based advertising.
We are looking for a Search account director who will be responsible for the strategic planning and management of all PPC and Social Media activity across a group of clients and meeting business development targets against those clients.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Creation, optimization & development, campaign management, management:
- Lead research and analysis of all sectors; grasp new market trends and seasonality fluctuations (discovery meeting).
The Search Account Director MUST have:
- 5years + media agency experience.
- Full understanding of PPC editorial tools, (e.g. Marin & Google Editor) and provide support to PPC team members on best practice for completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong organisational and excellent copywriting skills, and be a strong communicator.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.