Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Media Officer, Arts (3 month contract)
Reporting to the Communications Director you will manage the digital media strategy, including website, social networking opportunities, digital, database management
Website and E-Marketing
- Develop (in conjunction with Communications Director) a coherent digital media strategy
- Manage and keep current the company website to ensure all information on the site is current and reflects the work of the Company
- Develop the site`s features including video, podcasts, interactivity
- Design and send effective emailers through sign-up technologies to support marketing campaigns for all productions, using campaign guidelines
- Monitor and log statistics regarding website usage/hit rates
- Develop social networking opportunities, via Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Maintain the new blogging strategy
- Develop profile on third party sites including parenting sites, women`s magazine sites, national newspaper sites
- Find outlets for digital media (film, photographs etc)
- Manage Google Ads and allocate the google grant fund appropriately.
- Manage Company external communications, including monthly newsletter via sign-up technologies (email)
- Rationalise databases
- Mine data to produce targeted e-campaigns
- Communicate information derived by the database across the Company
General Departmental Duties
- Support the Marketing department in the implementation of the Company`s marketing strategy including liaison with advertising/design agencies, media buyers
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to, both internally and externally
- Communicate a coherent message of the Company`s activities, especially Marketing, Learning and Development
- Attend marketing planning meetings both internally and externally
- Ensure that all given expenditure budgets are adhered to
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required by the Communications Director.
- Participate in the provision of the safe working environment adhering to the Company`s Health and Safety policies at all times.
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.