Sorry, this job is no longer available
Media Planning Manager
* As a Media Planning Manager you will be responsible for planning across three exciting brand that are integral to this media agency's business.
* You will be the lead on day-to-day running of accounts.
* Identifying target audiences and insights, you will be responsible for developing communications strategy as well as interpreting these strategies into plans.
* Create, analyse and enhance media plans to effectively deliver excellent media product and thinking for clients
* Work collaboratively with buying teams, creative agencies, and research teams.
* Identify market dynamics that directly affects a client's business and highlight implications
*You will be a generator of ideas and will manage client's budgets.
An award winning Media Agency, built upon a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation, this media agency really do go the extra mile. With an exciting client base of household names, this agency is constantly setting new benchmarks. This media agency has a vibrant culture and staff receive excellent training and development.
* Extensive experience of media planning across all media channels.
* Ability to think strategically.
* Demonstrates leadership and ability to manage a team.
* Should be able to demonstrate tangible examples of innovative thinking.
* Enthusiastic, determined and resilient, capable of showing imaginative thinking and pioneering solutions.
*Has an understanding of the market dynamics and how this may affect the broader role for communications.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842.
For similar opportunities in Media Planning, please add me on Linkedin: