Sorry, this job is no longer available
Creative Services Director – Bristol
The Creative Services Director will be responsible for the creative services area of this leading agency, creating and maintaining efficient processes and work flow systems to enable a creative, agile and collaborative work environment.
This role is central to the Agency’s daily operations - it should be regarded as the glue that holds the Agency together and as such you need to be instrumental in motivating teams and creating the conditions for creativity, innovation and successful delivery.
The ideal candidate will be professional, inspirational, supportive and motivational to a diverse set of disciplines across the Agency and clients in accordance with the agency’s strategic business strategy.
You will provide high level and day to day planning and financial management of the agency’s workload and final creative output.
A proven track record in bringing order to the most demanding of projects and to get people working together in a way that allows maximum collaboration but with minimum chaos or disruption.
You will instinctively know where you can add value in a collaborative way at all stages of the process and will constantly strive to improve the output and profitability of the Agency.
- Implementing new processes to ensure an agile and collaborative approach towards strategy and creative delivery.
- Being central to these processes ensuring the project teams work in a fluid and collaborative manner without over engineering teams.
- Working with the management team to scope, plan and evaluate incoming projects.
- Supply weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast plans on resource allocation required across creative, design, studio, digital and events departments.
- Oversight of all live projects in terms of resource allocation and associated fees.
- Ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently managed from start to finish by the Producers, maximising on-time and on-budget as well as creating the conditions for 'right first time'
- Reviewing creative utilization rates and overseeing project profitability for creative/delivery
- Booking and financial management of freelance staff across the agency
- Inputting into and attending finance meetings with the FD and account management
- Taking control of and keeping agency projects on time and on budget whilst maximising the incidence of 'Right First Time' at each stage of each project
- Fostering a collaborative working style in the agency
- Running status meetings including workflow and resource meetings, Kick-offs, WIPs and Wash ups.
- Liaising and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers in terms of contracts and agency agreements
- · Traffic/Resource planning in a creative agency
- · Defining and engineering agency processes
- · Application of processes to financial and traffic systems
- · Project management across Integrated communications (inc DM/Digi/Press)
- · Scoping and implementing retainers/project fees
- · Able to sell-in ideas for agency improvement effectively
- · Visionary
- · Proactive
- · Flexible
- · Firm, fair and approachable
- · A multi-tasker,
- · Manages conflict in a professional and consistent manner
- · Problem solver
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your details and a covering letter as to why you qualify to the link below