Sorry, this job is no longer available
Great opportunity at a Prestigious PR agency who focuses on Leisure & Life Style. They are to be considered one of the top agencies in the industry with a great culture and a strong belief in work life balance.
- Great Exposure to an international client base
- Work life balance
- Communicate with clients, team members and external vendors from concept to execution
- Account management and establishing good relationships with the media
- Develop written materials including interview & byline articles pitches
- Proposing story ideas for PR plan
- Degree holder in communication or journalism is advantage but not a must.
- 4 years of experience in corporate communications and PR with agency background is ideal
- Great spoken English and good commence of well written Chinese is a must.
- Excellent written and presentation skills with business proposals and pitch works
- Passionate and organize personality
This is a great opportunity as it offers a fantastic opportunity to work on ambitious local companies and heavily with international brands. With great enthusiasm and confidant this role is definitely a great advancement in your career.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edmond Chan +852 2127 7741.