Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - client-side - travel & leisure - £40k - London
This is a great opportunity to think outside, inside or just completely away from that well known marketing box and take the lead on activities across the digital space for this well-known brand!
i'm looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a small and close-knit team in the travel and leisure sector to devise and implement innovative online campaigns. This is an exciting and varied client-side role where you will be actively encourage to take your ideas and run with them!
The day job:
- Identify ways to increase acquisition and drive new traffic to the website
- Hands on reporting and analytics across all online marketing channels
- Manage the internal intranet
- Work with creative teams to optimise eCRM campaigns
- Manage external PPC and SEO agencies
- Advise on social media strategy to engage new customers, increase conversions and build brand awareness
If you have a great mix of digital marketing experience and experience of the travel industry, apply for the Digital Marketing Manger role using the 'Apply Now' button below.
*Regrettably due to the high level of CVs received, only successful applicants can be contacted*