Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Exec, Fashion Retail
Promote detailed understanding of customer behaviour with the aim of improving customer loyalty, acquisition and profitability. Seeking to generate a detailed understanding of the factors involved in winning and retaining profitable customers. Providing insight into the performance of marketing campaigns and initiative and ensuring these insights are shared and understood within the company. Utilising in-house and 3rd party tools to interrogate marketing data.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Summary of Responsibilities
- Interrogation of the CRM database using smartFOCUS and SQL scripting, alongside the Senior Marketing Analyst.
- Production of management information and dashboards / campaign analysis using smartFOCUS and Microsoft technology.
- Development of enhancements to the CRM database to enable customer insight.
- Liaise with all areas of Marketing and the wider business to gather requirements and provide relevant advice, analysis and insight.
- Liaise with IT to ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of the CRM database and associated systems.
- To maintain a consistent methodology for interrogating customer data in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Analyst.
- Manage regular and ad-hoc data outputs to 3rd parties - automating and scheduling these whenever practical.
Insight and Analysis
- Maintaining a clear understanding of customer behaviour; by profitability, loyalty rate, win-back and acquisition metrics.
- Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of how marketing campaigns and initiatives impact customer behaviour and profitability.
- Responsible for providing regular marketing management reporting at agreed intervals.
- Where possible automating and scheduling regular analysis and dashboards.
- Working to help drive relevancy and personalisation in all customer communication through insight of customer behaviour.
- Compile ad-hoc analysis and reports as required to aid decision making.
- Responsibility for assisting in the maintenance and development of the CRM Database.
- Responsible for data imports and extracts to and from the CRM database and smartFOCUS product.
To find out more- apply online now or contact Katie Rixon.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.