Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Planner Buyer
Senior Planner Buyer- Central London- £28k
This is the digital media agency division of a well known, well regarded full service ad-agency focused expressly on performance media across all channels, media as well as creative. They work with some really impressive clients across both UK and International territories, delivering excellence in all elements of response based advertising. Their digital division is a joint venture with one of the most forward thinking and award winning digital media agencies in UK so that their clients can benefit from scale as well as outstanding expertise and servicing levels.
We are looking for a Senior media planner who will be responsible for the planning and delivery of innovative and effective media campaigns; to meet specific client needs.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- You will be responsible for establishing what tracking and reporting needs to be in place and making it happen.
- Demonstrating media and industry knowledge and market understanding.
- Negotiating with different media owners on pricing and packages and identify relevant opportunities.
- Proactively explore and identify new opportunities in the market.
- Be seen as an expert on all tools and systems to support the planning process and to integrate all tools and systems into day to day planning, as a matter of course. You’ll use your experience to make a judgement on which tool is most appropriate for the brief or task
The Senior Media Planner MUST have:
- Experience of working within a media planning position
- Familiarity with working within a media organisation – either from within an integrated marketing organisation, or another large media agency
- Familiarity with bidding models and knowledge of Adservers
- Exposure to Google analytics, Comscore, Webtrends or Omniture.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.