Sorry, this job is no longer available
We are currently recruiting for a Copywriter to join a global professional services company in Central London to work across both the marketing comms and creative teams.
You must have come worked on one major brand across their all their on and offline marketing collateral.
Working closely with the Head of Global Marketing and the Corporate external comms Copywriter this Internal Communications Copywriter will support this mission through the development and delivery of a proactive approach to the overall corporate communications strategy, plan, and budget.
Your immaculate English language skills and passion for writing, combined with your proven ability in internal/external communications, will best position you now to…
• Write offline and online content within a global professional services environment, e.g. Thought Leadership papers, press releases, presentations, speeches, web copy, video scripts, major publications (annual reports, brochures), blogs, and new media such as podcasts
• Write, design, deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and agile marketing communications activities to identified clients in sectors and to the sector in general, ensuring a joined-up approach globally
• Coach the Corporate teams to write better internal communications and write communications on behalf of the leadership team
• Devise differentiated ideas to position the brand values clearly in market
• Demonstrate a work approach that optimises your strengths in creativity, logical thinking, collaboration, client relationship building, prompt delivery (very often to a tight deadline), multi-tasking (prioritise and deliver a varied and high-volume workload), and pragmatism (i.e. recognise the commercial imperatives behind their work)
Qualifications: Degree level or equivalent. Recognised/accredited Marketing qualification or similar
Not only the experience will be judged in your application but the format and content and therefore please pay attention to what you send and make sure it best represents you.