Sorry, this job is no longer available
This lovely integrated agency that has a track record of winning almost every pitch on the go requires a specialist data analyst with a maximum of one to two years’ experience of SPSS or SAS to join their busy fun data and insight team. Experience of web and/or social listening tools would be useful but not essential, to provide support to the existing Web and Social Analysis team.
- Manipulation of client data using SPSS
- Creation of reports in MS PowerPoint and Excel, using database, web and social data including delivery of data intelligence and data strategy in context, with the support of the Analytics Director
- Day to day liaison with internal departments and third party suppliers, with some exposure to clients
- Ensuring adherence to quality assurance processes, Data Protection Act / European Directives and PECR privacy regulations
A confident, well presented individual with an understanding of data-based marketing and an interest in web and social analytics, with proven ability to provide a professional service to all internal and external customers. Good client facing skills are not essential but would be welcomed.
Specific qualities required are:
- Enthusiasm - proactive, able to demonstrate good initiative
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation - good client facing and presentation skills
- Accuracy – good attention to detail at all times
- Analytical - demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the various analysis techniques that serve data and digital planning disciplines
- Efficiency - a well organised person with excellent task and time management, capable of managing multiple-tasks
- Good digital, direct and database marketing knowledge - with an understanding of data and the application of this in a marketing environment
- Good knowledge of data analytics tools, particularly SPSS or SAS
- Competent ability in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Google Analytics and/or Sysomos experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to write and internally present well considered reports
The role would likely suit people in the following roles (not exhaustive):
- Data Planner/Analyst
- Web Analyst
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs