Senior Data Analyst
This hugely successful professional services organisation is looking to hire and Data Analyst to assist the IT CRM team in all aspects of data analysis, reporting and manipulation relating to the company’s CRM and website subscription systems.
- Creates, maintains and develops self service reports on live CRM system for use by business
- Supports major data projects as the key analytical resource e.g.
- Develops complex segmentation models for subscriber and prospect contacts
- Thus enabling more accurate targeting and improve campaign ROI
- Reports on the success of these models
- Maintenance and Development of in-house data manipulation tools; (these are hosted on an internal website, and interact with live CRM systems)
- Delivering Reports via SSRS (Medium term development)
- Using Data Warehouse data, combined with other sources available producing internally hosted reports developed in SSRS
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong working knowledge of TSQL/Access/Excel
- Experience of BI software such as SSRS (preferred), Cognos, Crystal, Business Objects etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures and relationships.
- SQL skills including Select, insert, update and delete Statements; Grouping results; Joining Tables, data types, using stored procedures and functions; experience of writing stored procedures and functions would be an advantage
- Effectively translating and conveying information about our data and systems to non-technical colleagues.
- Working cooperatively with departments across the company to respond to business demands.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work individually and as a part of the team
- Positive attitude
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Proactively communicate with colleagues across the business
Personal Experience (What I have done):
- Proven ability to learn quickly and grasp key data concepts
- Used BI or Campaign Management software to a power user level
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.