Digital Senior Account Manager, strong marketing head, agency experience & ideally B2B experience
Confident Senior Account Manager with a strong marketing head, digitally savvy, with a good business acumen and agency experience - ideally someone who has worked on a B2B account.
This is a role for someone who has got to Senior Account Manager even nearing Account Director who actually genuinely appreciates working on a big account - you will know the value you can add.. as its B2B its hugely important piece of business
Not necessarily a glamorous brand but a global brand that is well respected and its an account where your thinking and delivery will be really noticed - thats the excitement of this role, you get to be part of adding value by delivering genuine digital marketing ideas that make a difference to your clients business. Bags of opportunity to grow and take ownership of this account.....
Your digital work could completely revolutionise the way that your client's business runs. The really great bit of this role is the team - fantastic group of individuals who support and encourage each other and are very much team spirited
- Salary £35 - £45k
- Start asap
- perm or temp to perm..
Just a perfect opportunity for a lateral thinking strong Senior Account Manager / confident in digital but who really relishes the thrill of working logically and laterally to ultimately deliver a sometimes complicated digital projects but also really business enhancing ones too...
We took this brief personally and totally get what it is about - our challenge here is to interpret our thoughts to you..
- Its a medium sized agency, full of down to earth, hugely likeable and collaborative people
- There is an energy here - but a focussed energy on making things happen; making a difference and really feeling like you are adding vast value to yours clients business - these guys understand the challenges their clients have and their work is about delivering communication solutions that meet those challenges
- Its marketing but not just creative campaign development - this agency and this team in particular have a high profile client who they really help clarify their communication to specific business customer groups. The results of which are making some fantastic digital solutions that really benefit their clients business
YOU & THE ROLE
- client service will be a natural given to you- you will know how to talk to a raft of different people and know how to get the best out of everyone you are working with clients and internally alike
- You will have worked with digital and not be phased by having to talk technical, question the terminology used and be able to manage clients expectations
- You will genuinely think logically but also be lateral in being able to think round problems to find solutions.
- There will be a detail king or queen lurking inside you - You effortlessly break things down into bitesize chunks to be able to plan and implement.
- Your sense of achievement will be that you have been instrumental in making something work..
- you will want to own this - take the reins and run with it - looking at the bigger picture but at the same time applying an eye for detail
- Ultimately you'll be a brilliant part of a very collaborative team, as a Senior Account Manager / cusping Account Director
Please get in touch with your CV if this ticks some boxes with you - you can do this simply by clicking through on the button below or send your details directly to email@example.com
hello.. at Firehorse we specialise in recruiting for the marketing agency industry, working with some fantastic London agencies; digital, integrated, direct marketing & sales promotion, permanent & freelance, & at all levels of account handling & planning