Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client a world leading strategy implementation firm is looking for a graphic designer to join their team.
They are seeking a results oriented individual who is highly motivated and works well independently in a fast-paced environment, as well as with a group.
This is an exciting opportunity to service the business with production, logistics and graphics support.
The ideal candidate must be naturally dynamic, pro-active, organised and personable and have the ability to multi-task. Strong communication skills are a must.
Design and artworking
- Designs and typesets complex, content heavy learning solutions which consists of a multitude of documents
- Proofreads/edits text, ensure consistency of documents
- Creates proposals in PowerPoint to company corporate standards and provide support to team members with Word
Production management: Keep all projects moving smoothly through the business
- Advocates for appropriate time-lines: Builds milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts them as necessary in response to any changes i.e keeps all informed of conflicts, delays or any other unusual situations and obtains deadline extensions when necessary. Provides clear direction and makes sure that staff knows what is expected of them
- Arranges production and/or orders material, controls stock
- Works closely with Support team
- Communicates job status information to all team members
- Expedites the inevitable "crisis" jobs
- Awareness of and strategic response to external influences, such as country customs legislation, transportation delays, local bank holidays, etc.
- High level of proficiency in CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Extremely accurate, with an eye for details
- Good command of English at degree level
Effective interpersonal skills and communication
- Super organised and flexible: Pro-active, always a step ahead and on top of tasks at hands, communicates needs, instructions and decisions clearly, both verbally and in writing. Adapts communication style to meet the needs of the audience. Uses probing questions to check understanding
- Highly reliable in order to inspire trust and motivate other members of the team
- Shows positive and solution-finding attitude when faced with challenges
- Shows confidence to perform own role without unnecessary support in normal circumstances
Circa £35k per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a challenge. To be considered please
forward your CV's