Sorry, this job is no longer available
Project Manager - County Durham
Our client are a County Durham based digital agency who require an experienced IT Project Manager to work on site with a multi-national organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, user stories, backlog, burndown, show and tells etc.)
- MSP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience, internal and with agencies and unions
- Good stakeholder management and working across various different business areas
- Willing to travel to London when required
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Capable, reliable, good humoured, tenacious, driven to succeed
The crux of this role will be to manage the delivery of complex IT/Digital/Software Projects for a large blue chip client. As such candidates should ideally have a strong background in an IT/Digital/Software and be confident in identifying problems, implementing solutions, working to specific criteria, and managing time lines. Great remuneration package on offer to attract the best candidates.