Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Recruitment Advertising
We are working with one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment sites, who are linked to every university in the UK and are the first port-of-call for graduates looking for a job, or a postgraduate course. Their sales team in London is looking to grow due to strong performance in recent years. Based in great London offices, they are a fantastic company to be a part of!
The main focus of this Sales Account Manager role will be selling advertising space to agencies, SME’s and bluechip clients who require the services of a graduate, or who run a graduate scheme and want it advertised. Other Key Responsibilities:
• Maximising revenue in your allotted territory by selling cross-platform recruitment advertising packages.
• Speaking to agencies and large companies on a regular basis to keep track of their recruitment plans.
• Travelling to your allotted territory to speak to clients.
• Mixing new business calls with account managing existing accounts to maximise revenue and ROI for clients.
• Representing the brand to the best of your ability to clients and agencies to keep the company front of mind.
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives to take on this Account Manager role. The successful candidate will be well versed in pitching and presenting to senior decision-makers in order to secure advertising spend. The ideal candidate will have display print and/or online advertising sales experience at a reputable media company. Candidates will be proactive in sourcing new business, but also possess excellent customer service skills . This a fantastic opportunity, and with an uncapped commission structure, it is also an excellent opportunity to earn!