Sorry, this job is no longer available
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Working with Project managers to develop estimates, resource plans and timelines for design activity on all projects
- Collaborating closely with business analysts, usability specialists and visual designers to draw together the user experience aspects of project requirements.
- Selecting the most appropriate UCD methodologies to suit the project
- Conducting field research into user behaviour working with usability specialists and other resources.
- Developing user roles, goals and task based scenarios for all projects so as to define the scope of project design activity and validate design outputs
- Developing sitemap products for all projects
- Developing wireframes
- Working with usability specialists, visual designers and prototypers to define build and test usability prototypes for all projects
- Contributing to the evolution of the user-centred design process and user experience strategy
- Advocating the value of user-centred design to a wide range of stakeholders
You will be working with Global stakeholders and be a part of high-quality web design team.
You will need to posses great communication skills and multi-tasking along with excellent time-management.
Any financial experience will be a bonus however decent digital agency experience will also be valued.
The location for this one isn't ideal for many but if it could suit you then ensure you send your CV ASAP for the best chance of getting an interview.