A leading online retail company is looking for a User Interface Developer to join their existing tech team.
This role requires a strong, versatile and creative minded UI developer with a wide knowledge of different web / browser based technologies. You will be responsible for user interface development on projects under an agile process and you will take pride in applying best practice patterns and approaches.
* Work closely with the business to fully understand the requirements of a particular user story before development starts
* Help to analyse and break down the work involved in addressing a particular user story and assessing its complexity
* Pair up with other members of the technical team to work on new user stories, including participating in designing the technical solution and pair programming where appropriate
* Work on stabilising new features and assist with business and customer support issues
* Keep up to date with new technologies and apply new knowledge to the technical work that is delivered
* Participate in discussions around technical architecture and contribute ideas
Demonstrates strong understanding of:
* HTML (5)
* CSS (incl. 3)
Required Experience of:
* ASP.NET -web forms
* TFS (Or strong understanding of other source control system)
* Visual Studio 2010
* Developing for mobile devices
Knowledge of (Advantage but not essential):
* ASP.NET MVC
* Automation - MSBUILD
* Agile team experience
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.