Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital / Comms Planning Manager
* This is a hybrid Digital / Comms Planning Manager position; where, as a Digital expert, you will sit within a Comms Planning team working across three integral accounts including a world leading Entertainment brand.
* As part of an exciting restructure, you will help your clients define their marcomms.
* There is the opportunity to work across multiple lines of business / project based initiatives supporting the team in developing innovative digital comms, taking advantage of the ever evolving media landscape.
* Reporting in to a Digital Associate Director you will maintain high levels of client service and manage client relationships.
* You will manage the implementation of digital best practice within your group and throughout the agency - across strategy, planning and buying.
* Take a lead role in strategy for clients.
You will be working for one of the world's leading media planning & buying specialists. Part of a global media group, this is a large agency that has massive opportunity for anyone that works for them. This media agency are renowned for delivering media solutions that return exceptional business value to clients. A fantastic place to work, staff are offered rewarding benefits and top level training.
* A background in Digital Planning / Buying from a Media Agency or Digital Agency.
* Ambition to develop skill set into Comms planning.
* A passion and deep understanding of the digital landscape.
* Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders at any one time.
* Self starter.
To apply please submit your CV or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842.
For similar opportunities in Digital Strategy / Planning please add me on Linkedin: