Sorry, this job is no longer available
Comms Planning Manager
* As a Comms Planning Manager you will be responsible for delivering innovative, brilliant clients solutions that deliver business value to your clients - which sits within the Online and Entertainment sectors.
* As a Comms Planning Manager you will work in directly to two Client Directors and will produce strategic media plans and be an excellent client lead for your accounts
* You will plan across all media, including sponsorship and digital and you will work closely alongside the creative agency.
* You will work collectively with your team to deliver and client business objectives and financial targets.
You will be working for one of the world's leading media planning & buying specialists. Part of a global media group, this is a large agency that has massive opportunity for anyone that works for them. This media agency are renowned for delivering media solutions that return exceptional business value to clients. A fantastic place to work, staff are offered rewarding benefits and top level training.
* Media Agency background, with strong experience in media planning across all media.
* Able to inspire lead and motivate
* Planning and analytical
* Strategic thinker
Please submit your CV to apply or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842 for more details.
For similar opportunities in media strategy and planning please add me on LinkedIn: