Sorry, this job is no longer available
Merrill DataSite is looking for an experienced copywriter responsible for the creation and distribution of well written, engaging copy for diverse collateral, including; White papers, ROUNDTABLE reports, email campaigns, PR articles, Social Media, advertising and presentations.
The role will also involve a large element of copy-editing and proof-reading.
In addition the candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination and execution of successful sales and marketing communications. The candidate must possess excellent project management skills to effectively support on-going marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Production of outstanding copy on behalf of Merrill DataSite International to support marketing and sales activity.
- Drive the implementation and execution of a range of marketing communications initiatives - regular & ad hoc, including work on PR, advertising and events.
- Execute activity to support Service Line objectives including the generation of leads, promotion of product and corporate branding and production of sales tools
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the marketing communications plan each month. Tasks include weekly production of copy for email and social media campaigns, research and development of content and copy for new marketing and sales collateral, copy-editing and proof reading content.
Skills to be developed in the Role
- Subject matter expertise in M&A and Financial Services
- Project management skills to manage the ongoing marketing programme. Input into all areas of activity, including PR, advertising and events, as well as execution of weekly campaign execution.
- Working within the context of the wider EMEA, APAC and Global DataSite marketing team to generate leads and meet business objectives.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of three years dedicated copy writing experience and additional PR or marketing experience preferable. All experience to have been gained within a professional services environment
- Degree educated with outstanding communication skills both written and verbal. Creative and organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM systems e.g. SalesForce.com is beneficial
- Display of strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept in prioritising workloads and adaptable to change, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested in the above position, please hit apply now and send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability.
To apply, please clcik the "Apply now" button.