Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Search (SEO & PPC) - Equity stake offered!
- Developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for our paid search and SEO channels
- Implementing PPC campaign strategies to maximise profitability including identifying and setting up relevant tests and measuring and reporting the impact
- Managing media partner and agency relationships in both paid and natural search including negotiating relevant contracts
- Coordinating with the business development team to match supply and demand for leads generated from PPC and SEO
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of technology platforms available to each channel (e.g. bid management solutions) and proposing the right solutions based on business requirements
- Understanding cross-channel attribution methods and their impact on channel performance reporting and resource allocation.
The candidate will be given the breadth to bring innovation and an entrepreneurial outlook to the paid search and SEO channels. The role will also provide opportunities to interact with various teams and senior management on a daily basis, while playing a critical role in a successful business at a key stage of its growth.
Of graduate calibre, you will be a superb SEO and PPC professional with a natural flair foranalytics. You will have progressed rapidly through your career and be seeking a small management position with huge potential to progress in a fast-growing business. You will be commercially minded, naturally inquisitive with a wealth of understanding of both paid and natural search tactics. A strategic role, leading the activity of specialists in both SEO and PPC.
One of the UK's leading Digital media businesses, with a strong client base of high profile FTSE 100 companies. Exciting and impressive Central London HQ. Massive potential to join a business going places, with strong backing.
£Excellent + bonus + equity.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13264257
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.