Sorry, this job is no longer available
Category Marketing Manager
Based: North London
The core responsibility of the role will be to initiate and implement an effective category management strategy and lead activation of all major brands into retail customers.
This positions acts as a key interface between Category marketing and the sales teams implementing activation plans and strategies.
The role will have 2 main elements
1. Category Planning with retailers
- turning data and insight into compelling selling stories
- recommending in-store marketing activities
- providing input into retailer range reviews and planograms
2. Activation of Brand Initiatives
- Drive key activity plans identified in the brand planning process
- Pricing strategy development in conjunction with senior brand manager
- Work with Trade Marketing Dept to develop highly creative in-store activity
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG branded environment with either a category or customer marketing background. This is an extremely good opportunity for someone to join a business that has seen strong growth with excellent career progression.
To apply of this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org