Account Manager - Reward and Recognition
Account Manager - Channel Marketing
Here's a chance for a strong account and/or project manager to join one of the Uk's most successful Channel Marketing agencies. This business has been running for over 20 years and now hasoffices in the US too. They help some of the world's best respected companies to motivate and retain their staff and/or improve their customer loyalty. They practice what they preach when it comes to keeping their employees motivated, trained and happy.
A job opportunity has arisen for a hard working dynamic team player to join the Client Services team working on a number of high profile clients across a range of industries and sectors.
You’ll act as the main client liaison responsible for on-going delivery of online reward programmes.
You’ll be involved in looking after the day to day management of the client accounts and identification of strategic development opportunities and tactical campaigns. Strong interpersonal skills are required to build upon the existing client relationships, and identify development opportunities for growth in the future. Establishing strong relationships with the clients will be a key part of the role, so good verbal and written skills are essential.
Ideally you’ll possess strong project management experience and the ability to take ownership of projects.
· Proactive identification and management of updates to existing programmes
· Ownership of programme level action logs - updates and review
· Client meetings: direction, attendance and input
· Production and coordination of communication plans for programmes
· Project Plans for new programme launches and on-going enhancements
· CDP research, development and production for client portfolio
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills
· Previous account handling experience with ability to own projects
· Organised, with excellent project planning skills and attention to detail
· Innovative and creative approach to challenges and opportunities
· Proactive, results focussed and able to work to tight deadlines
· Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
· Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
· Excellent client service standards
· Great team player
· Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
What’s in it for you?
This company like to look after their staff and enjoy a great reputation for doing so. You can expect to receive excellent training from a friendly team of people and an industry leading salary, bonus and benefits package incorporating, private healthcare, contributory pension, 25 days holiday, regular company paid days out and retail vouchers .
- 10 November 2012
- 10 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Finance, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT, Data Services
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, Copywriting, CRM, Database Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Market Research Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire