Sorry, this job is no longer available
German Partnerships Executive
- Develop and build strong, beneficial relationships with partners, whilst always striving to exceed expectations.
- Schedule in contractual rights with partners and ensure these are executed on time.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Partnerships Operations Teams to coordinate and deliver commercial rights
- Identify opportunities to generate incremental revenue from existing partnerships.
- Work closely with Business Development to ensure first class execution of new partnerships.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to partners.
- Undertake any other duties as required to support other partnerships and the rest of the team.
- Fluent in German and English. An additional European language would be advantageous but not essential.
- Educated to degree level with a proven record of managing and building relationships
- Commercially aware and highly social / personable
- Keen interest in Sport and an in depth understanding of German football.
- Extremely organised and able to work independently with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a fun, fast paced team
Our client is a leading digital tech start up based in Central London who seek a partnerships executive to work with the German based clients.
£22,000 to £25,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13266432
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.