Sorry, this job is no longer available
Perm - Director of UX - London - £65,000-£75,000
My clients are a well-respected agency that has been voted number one technical and Creative agency who are looking for a Head of UX to build upon a User and Experience & Design team. This is a great career move for the right candidate who is to play a key role in the growth and success of a new interactive digital team. This role is ideal for a passionate about all things Digital and UX to build a career with a solid, successful and innovative digital agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the international users experience is consistent, integrated and compelling across our full range of platforms, products and services. It's also essential that you make sure our products are produced to the highest standards from an end user perspective, that they meet business requirements and reflect our strategic vision. Finally, you'll lead, manage and implement our creative vision across the UX&D team.
The right candidate will have substantial experience of digital design and user experience leadership of major content websites. As well as have the ability to apply comprehensive editorial, technological and commercial perspective to the delivery of user experience. Finally you'll have exceptional leadership skills and be experienced at setting, articulation and deliver the creative vision for a major international brand.
You'll also demonstrate experience and skills in the following areas:
- Good working understanding of digital creative agencies and of working with industry-leading third parties
- A good understanding of future media platforms, including interactive TV, mobile and Tablet
- Excel at working with creative teams including writing briefs and providing clear verbal and written
- Experience of leading and developing professional staff delivering projects in an environment of
considerable scale and complexity
- Knowledge of key internal and external stakeholders and the ability to establish and sustain effective
partnerships with them
- Familiarity of working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
If you feel you are right for this role, please send your CV through to Rasha@digitalgurus.co.uk or contact me on 07508261136.