Account Director [Direct / Digital] – Superb Agency – Soho - to £48k
Account Director [Direct / Digital] – Superb Agency – Soho - to £48
One of London’s finest Soho-based agencies requires an Account Director to work on a progressive retail account.
The agency positions itself as one of the few, true direct marketing agencies capable of creating impactful offline, digital and fully integrated campaigns that generate response, foster loyalty and build brands.
They are looking for an Account Director who is either recently promoted or who has up to two years experience at Account Director level.
You will work on an instantly recognised retail account - the biggest DM account currently within the agency and one which is a dominant force in the loyalty market.
The agency have recently won this client’s digital work too so though its probably 80% direct mail and 20% digital presently, by this time next year they expect that to shift to more like 50/50.
It’s a really exciting time to join the second biggest account in the agency with great career growth potential!
The team is split into 2 areas each managed by an Account Director and ultimately a Group Account Director and Managing Partner.
Skills Required for the Account Director Role
- You currently hold the title ‘Account Director’
- You are an Account Director who possess a thorough understanding of the DM production processes
- You possess good Direct Marketing knowledge including experience of working closely with Data Planners and managing the day-to-day [process from taking the client brief to delivering the final DM campaign]
- Working on a blue chip direct marketing account of this stature demands previous planning/strategy skills – understanding the big picture and how best to deliver projects based on this
- Previous experience in the loyalty market will be advantageous
- Previous experience working with a data and planning department is required
- Strong delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver DM solutions across a range of projects on time and to an agreed budget
- Be able to manage junior members of the team positively ensuring the team knows what is required of them, motivating them and developing their skills to become great account handlers for the agency
- Great attention to detail
You are a confident, approachable, friendly Account Director who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
You are an Account Director who is also assertive and confident in your dealing with Clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.
There are presently two other Account Managers on the account - you will have a shared SAE and grad working into you as the projects require.
The agency also works closely with Data Planning and Project Management.
The agency is growing and going so it is a terrific time to be part of its development. Good people are looked after and promoted. This is still a relatively new client and as Account Director you’ll be able to really make your mark.
You will work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting. Close working relationships with the senior management team mean that there is real scope for learning from the best, first hand. The role represents a great opportunity to develop your CRM and data knowledge too!
Plus you get to work at one of the best addresses in Soho in a fun, and very sociable atmosphere!
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill after 7 years service. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club!
Top agency, superb role, Account Directors please send us your CV today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 08 November 2012
- 08 December 2012
- Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)