Client Solutions Director - Performance Technology
These guys have pioneered the online marketing landscape with their technology, which allows marketers to progress beyond the limitations of single-channel solutions and benefit from true cross-channel, integrated digital marketing.
They currently power billions of pounds in revenue each year for some of the world's leading online marketers.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be part of a close knit team that partner with the world's largest online publishers, to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and your performance is recognised and rewarded.
The role will sit in the Client Direct Sales team, which is tasked with focusing on driving the sale and delivery of technology. You'll need to have a STRONG understanding of technology sales and biddable media. You will support the UK Sales Director's deploying external sales activities and evangelizing the technology platform.
The role will be focused on delivering revenue and engaging with Senior Marketing individuals across all categories and sectors.
You will also:
- Assist the management team in weekly forecasting & new business pitch opportunities
- Evangelize the technology to existing clients and at field events such as industry tradeshows and seminars
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be well versed in a number of specific point solutions such as search, display, video and social.
The 'ideal candidate' must be a self-starter with a proven track record in SEM and Display marketing within advertising agencies or technology providers. You must possess strong presentation and communication skills and enjoy working with direct clients.
- Knowledge of ad serving, tracking, digital media management software systems and analysing resulting data
- Expert in multiple digital marketing channels
- Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of/interest in technology
- Able to Leverages external relationships and personal network to generate sales leads for the business
- Experience or RTB and biddable media
Get in touch with James Mead on 07825396951 to see if you'd be the right fit.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)