Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Executive (x2) - Consumer & Technology
It's a place where staff bakes cakes & join in on the company's book club. On your first day you'll get a buddy and will realise that your development is front of mind for the leaders in the business. In fact they have a goal of ensuring that you get to attend several training session per year. You'll also have access to a comprehensive appraisal process so you can be assured that your amazing work won't go unnoticed!
They are growing and need two Account Executives to join the team. One focused on consumer and one focused on technology. You will be responsible for:
- Write trade and consumer press releases, consumer-facing newsletters and competition copy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with food, wine and lifestyle journalists in trade, consumer, regional and online media outlets.
- Working across TV, press, outdoor, radio, events, experiential, digital, web, social media
- Brainstorm ideas for news story generation and developing relevant press materials.
- Pitch stories to consumer lifestyle media and following up to secure coverage.
- Develop social media strategies as part of a fully integrated approach to campaigns.
- Organise logistics and oversee media events
- Respond to media alerts with appropriate product placements.
- Contribute to and help deliver new business pitches.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly client reporting and communication.
To join this amazing business you'll need to be vibrant, forward thinking and open to learning new disciplines. You'll be ready to get your hands dirty and work hard to ensure value is delivered to your clients. You'll need to bring at least 1 years' experience in an AE role with either a technology or consumer focus.