Digital Art Director -Premium, Luxury, Fashion, Lifestyle
Digital Art Director (Creative, Premium, Luxury, Fashion, Lifestyle, Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
An experienced Art Director is required to be a key member within the Creative Team of a renowned digital agency based in Central London.
This design and innovation role will be a key position within this agency as they create premium experiences and digital eco-systems for premium brands.
This is a rare opportunity to innovate a collection of luxury brands that are iconic and inspirational, within a group comprised of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and locations.
They are a digital creative agency that delivers creative, strategic and technological solutions for the luxury, consumer lifestyle and fashion industries. They are focused on delivering cutting-edge solutions, which combine strategic intelligence and original creativity to build and transform brands and business.
They deliver through the line thinking within a wide array of channels and in many media formats. With an uncompromising approach to quality, always insuring that they lead the industry with ideas that differentiate, creative that inspires, innovation that leads and execution that delivers.
This role calls for a highly experienced individual, a leader in conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, digital marketing and through the line integrated campaigns for luxury brands. You should possess strong conceptual and design skills and assist the Creative Director in improving the conceptual, technical and creative performance of staff within the team.
- Create a range of concepts and designs for a multitude of clients and be able to ensure the art direction and visual presentation supports the conceptual direction
- Communicate visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards through presentations and securing client approval of recommended designs
- Lead teams of designers and production artists to execute cross channel and digital work
- Inspire a team of designers, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and work closely with clients
- Expert use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign a must
- Understanding of Flash, After Effects, and Video production is an added bonus
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- 5-7 years experience plus would be ideal
- Creative agency experience desired
- Art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.