Account Manager [Advertising Agency] – Central London – to £32k
Account Manager [Advertising Agency] – Central London – to £30k
Boutique, W1 integrated communications agency requires a talented Account Manager to work on three ground-breaking client accounts covering drinks, retail and FMCG.
The agency work across ALL of the channels – advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, print, outdoor and boast excellent planning, creative and strategic credentials.
The agency are looking for a permanent Account Manager and an Account Manager who has been in the role for at least a year, can hit the ground running and work relatively autonomously when required.
The reporting structure at the agency is relatively flat so the successful Account Manager could be considered for Senior Account Manager within 12 months or so.
This Account Manager role is to work on a range of accounts and disciplines so an Account Manager with an integrated offering is ideally required.
However, this role would be ideal for an Account Manager who has perhaps been discipline-led in their career to date [DM for example] and wants to become more rounded / integrated in their experience.
There will also be the opportunity for the Account Manager to work on TV projects but previous TV experience is NOT required so it’s a great way to add TV / ATL experience to your CV.
You will be working with some of the best Creatives in the business and some of the very best Planners too.
Typical projects are varied and include TV, viral, digital, in store, press, posters, etc
As Account Manager, you will be involved in all of campaign planning and implementation, TV shoots [working with some of the best photographers in the UK], brand planning, etc, etc
In all, a great Account Manager role at a fantastic agency!
Account Managers send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 13 November 2012
- 13 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Creative, CRM, Design, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)