Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager/ Consumer/ PR Agency/ Central London/ Food&Drin
A fun and growing agency in Central London is looking for a really solid, safe pair of hands to effectively manage a team, and implement the strategy for their food and drink clients.
This role will suit you if you're looking for somewhere which really prioritises development and support for their staff, provide a friendly and honest working environment and also provide exciting and interesting campaigns to work on!
This Account Manager role is predominantly to work on food and FMCG accounts, but the agency has a lot of lifestyle accounts that there may be an opportunity to get involved with, and of course new business as and when it comes in.
The following will also help:
- Major brand / FMCG experience essential
- Solid experience at AM level in an agency
- Proven ability to deliver high impact news generation tactics and campaigns
- History of involvement in - or management of - major press and / or consumer events & announcements
- Strong contacts in food/drink and lifestyle press
- Demonstrable creativity and a flair for new ideas
- Highly developed client handling skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience on managing a team
- An understanding of social media
If you'd like to hear more- whizz your CV over to Jenny Redmond at Workfish.