Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online/Digital Marketing Manager/Russia/CIS/Eastern Europe
Online Marketing Manager - Central London - £35k - Russian, CIS & Eastern Europe, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Google Analytics, Omniture
My client is an International Educational business that specialises in English language courses and other study programmes for students worldwide.
Due to their increasing operations in Russia they are looking to recruit an Online Marketing Manager based in their headquarters in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative and multicultural environment. The Online Marketing Manager will work in the Marketing Department as part of the Marketing team and reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager. The focus of the role is to drive qualified traffic to their website and build the brand within relevant communities in Russia + CIS + E. Europe.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Online Marketing Manager include:
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, media, email marketing, cooperative marketing and social media.
- Develop and maintain SEO strategy in conjunction with the Global SEO Manager.
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels using Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Organisation of offline events like fairs, partnerships to generate brand awareness and develop targeted databases.
- Research, identify and implement new online and offline traffic.
- Ongoing planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities.
You will be a solid B2C Online Marketer with knowledge of Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe territories.
Key attributes of the Online Marketing Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree and a proven background in online marketing experience or equivalent experience in online and offline marketing.
- Proven success managing SEO, SEM and social media initiatives.
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics and Omniture).
- Knowledge of offline marketing is desirable.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, self-aware, innovative and team worker.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English Speaker.
To apply for the Online Marketing Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525