Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Business Development Manager
WHO it's with:
This leading portal with an aggressive growth plan into other markets is expanding their business. They are searching for experienced, dynamic and sales orientated professional to join their team!
WHAT it's about:
As part of the expansion team with this fast growing organisation, you will play a significant role with a mission - to grow and expand the online advertisement business from real estate developers. You are expected to identify, target and build sustainable partnership with client from their marketing team that in charge of advertisement spending to the senior decision makers. This position requires you to travel to the market that you are in charge.
You must have a great passion with good understanding of the real estate industry. Individual with proven track record in meeting sales target and developing client spending, and a team player who is able to work well with the internal stakeholders like the marketing and product team to enhance product proposition in the market are encourage to apply for this role.
WHAT you'll need:
In addition to have at least 3-4 years business development experience with good understanding of online advertising solutions you should also,
- An experienced 'hunter' with a track record of breaking into new sectors and key client
- Can do, no fear to lose attitude and hardworking
- Independent , proactive, creative, energetic, persistent and with consultative selling skills
- Be meticulous, self-motivated, and do independent lead generation, cold calling and closing
- Individual with experience or strong contact with real estate developer will be a PLUS!
WHY you'll want it:
This is an exciting chance to really develop your career with this fast growing organisation. In this diverse, challenging role, you are responsible of the organisation and your own success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact on Julie on +65 6372 9449