Sorry, this job is no longer available
Publisher Acquisitions Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has seen fast growth and have shown to have a very strong Video product within the marketplace and big success across Europe.
* Acquiring Online publishers to grow the UK publisher portfolio
* Establishing contact with website owner or personnel managing website advertising to promote USP's of joining the network. Including exclusive representation, ad serving and creative capabilities.
* Negotiating contract terms, producing revenue forecast, creating publisher tags through bespoke ad server, liaising with ad operations to ensure ads are served correctly according to site content and purpose. Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
* Managing all publisher enquiries, while troubleshooting creative, technical and financial issues.
* Analysing publisher revenues, assessing peaks and troughs in traffic.
* You will have a track record within a publisher acquisition role within a network environment
* A solid understanding of tracking, digital marketing and a love for Online media
* Experience working with Video advertising would be an advantage
* Prior experience working with publishers
If you are looking for a company at the height of growth that will offer huge opportunity to develop your career then please send your cv to email@example.com or call Gillian on 07950802685