Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing and Database Manager
Are you creative, have initiative and flair? Are you passionate about the financial services sector? Are you available from February 2013?
Located in the very heart of London's City district, our client is the principle trade association for banks and a leading representative body in the financial services sector. Their mission is to create an environment in which their members can prosper, by building relationships with decision makers, providing information and guidance and striving for professionalism and excellence at all times. Now they are looking for a Marketing Database Manager who thrives in a busy working environment and who has initiative and a flair for marketing.
The Marketing and Database Manager will have exceptional organisation and good planning skills and a first rate ability to prioritise workloads.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
· Supporting the creation and execution of bespoke marketing campaigns utilising a variety of marketing communications for products and services on an on-going basis.
· Management of the CRM system (Integra) and line management of the database assistant
· Responsibility for the production and management of the Publications business stream
A background in the financial services sector would be great but overall the Marketing and Database Manager needs a strong background in publications and direct marketing. The requirements for this role are:
· A proven track record in publications and direct mail including creation, implementation management and measurement
· A conference background would be an advantage, especially if amassed from financial services sector
· Market research experience would be an advantage
· Good internal marketing and web marketing would be beneficial
If you have the background to make this Marketing and Database Manager role work extremely well for our client then please call us with your latest CV.