Sorry, this job is no longer available
Consumer Insight Manager
Consumer Insight Manager / Client Side / Hertfordshire / Up to £35k
A leading parenting club, my client has a strong portfolio of channels communicating with parents, women and growing families. They are one of the most trusted businesses within this sector, with the power to influence both the purchasing habits of parents and women, and the marketing success of the brand owners and clients who work with them.
This is a great opportunity to own projects from start to finish, providing timely and relevant research to identify and measure consumer attitudes and behaviour, which will support the business in achieving growth.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Consumer Insight Manager include:
- Meet with internal stakeholders or external clients to evaluate objectives and design the research programme
- Write questionnaires, Script and launch quantitative surveys
- Ensure the smooth running of projects with colleagues and external suppliers and monitor, review and advise on each stage of research
- Analyse quantitative data to develop clear & actionable recommendations
- Produce and deliver debriefs
The Key attributes of the Consumer Insight Manager include:
- 4+ years delivering quantitative research projects across FMCG, healthcare, and retail
- Experience of running continuous and ad hoc research projects
- Extensive usage of SPSS and SNAP software; Confident TGI user
- Experience of using consumer panels
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholder groups (clients, marketeers, operational teams, etc.)
To apply for the Research Executive role, please click the "Apply" button below.