Sorry, this job is no longer available
Due to continued success Radley Yeldar is growing and to help us manage our team of permanent and freelance people, we’re hiring a Resource Planner.
The Resource Planner will report into the Operations Director and work closely with the Resource Manager and Production Manager to set-up process and systems to manage work across the creative, digital, production and specialist consulting teams (around 100 people). This role is pivotal to ensuring a consistent and centralised approach that pulls all our resources together to deliver large and complex multi-channel and multi-specialism programmes.
About Radley Yeldar
- One of the UK’s leading corporate communications consultancies.
- Born in 1986.
- Over 140 staff based in London / Birmingham.
- Turnover in excess of £17m, year-on-year growth since the founding.
What we do
We help our clients tell their stories simply, in one clear voice, by whatever means works best. In this way, we ensure that all their audiences, both internal and external, understand them, believe in them and engage with them.
Our areas of focus
Marketing communications / Moving image / Brand identity / Sustainability / Digital media / Employee engagement / Corporate reporting /
We work with clients suchs as Shell, GlaxoSmithKline, GREAT, Lloyds Banking Group, Vodafone, Pearson, Network Rail and Severn Trent.
- Capture resource requirements through project plans, weekly planning sessions and day-to-day response to resource requirements.
- Plan resource against business requirements, inlcudig qualification to project budgets.
- Work with the Resource Manager to resolve capacity issues. The Resource Manager will recruit where freelance cover is required.
- Work closely with Resource Manager to manage day-to-day communications of planning to people across the business.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure continuity of long and medium term planning of the Production team.
- Work closely with our Birmingham office to assist with planning needs and coordinate with London office.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual budget, capacity and utilisation reporting
- An empathetic and flexible style, with excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- An expert in Excel. Able to pick up new planning and resourcing systems quickly.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- An understanding of SQL, SharePoint, E4SE, Crystal Reporting and Microsoft Office including MS Project would be beneficial.
- Broad multi-discipline agency experience, with good understanding of roles across design, consultancy, technical and print delivery.
- Proven resource planning experience, having either instigated or been closely involved with the set-up and ownership of resourcing systems and processes.
- Good understanding of key delivery channel including print, digital, mobile, moving image and experiential.
- Familiar with business-to-business corporate communications.
- Comfortable working with senior management.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.