Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Mobile Business Development Executive
Who we are…
Position is open to candidates located or able to work in Hong Kong.
Pulse Mobile is a full-service mobile agency and a division of GlobalWide Media, Inc., a leading global performance-based digital marketing company. Recently launched, Pulse Mobile helps advertisers create an optimized mobile presence and execute marketing strategies that engage consumers and provide advertisers with quantifiable return-on-investment. Pulse Mobile offers a full range of agency services, including needs assessment, strategy development, mobile website development and optimization, app development, media planning and buying, optimization and analytics. Pulse Mobile is an experienced multi-disciplinary team of mobile experts looking for an exceptional business development executive with extensive agency experience and deep brand advertiser relationships. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment then we would like to hear from you! This position is a permanent full-time position that includes a competitive base salary, commission and comprehensive benefits package.
GlobalWide Media is a leading global digital marketing company that connects advertisers with targeted consumer audiences via multiple integrated online marketing channels, including display, search social media, mobile, and email marketing. GlobalWide Media is headquartered in Westlake Village, California and has offices in London, Hong Kong, Santa Monica and Victoria, Canada.
Who you are…
As a Business Development Executive for Pulse Mobile Agency, you will work in close collaboration with our Business Development, Performance Media, Creative Services, Technology, Compliance and Distribution teams to attract new clients and grow existing accounts. Your target prospects are large Asian brand advertisers and Asian digital agencies and you are responsible for defining and executing sales strategies that rapidly grow our mobile business. You are comfortable making C-level presentations and have a rich network of brand and agency contacts. This is a Hong Kong-based position and exposure to major advertisers in Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok and Seoul are important.
Daily activity includes creating relationships with high-potential mobile advertisers while negotiating mutually profitable agency service marketing. This position also will involve evangelizing, training and support across all of GlobalWide Media’s global sales channels. This position reports directly to the Vice President of New Media Platforms, who heads up all GlobalWide Media’s mobile efforts. International travel and working some weekends and/or evenings may be required.
· Consistently meet or exceed mobile agency sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing existing accounts in Asia.
· Continually prospect for new high-value mobile brand advertiser and agency clients and introduce them to the benefits of Pulse Mobile and GlobalWide Media.
· Effectively sell the Pulse Mobile value proposition to brand advertiser and agency clients, including by informing and educating them regarding the benefits of mobilizing their business.
· Negotiate agency contracts, with a focus on exclusivity and Advertiser of Record agreements, with new mobile agency clients.
· Be an active industry thought leader in the mobile space.
· Evangelize Pulse Mobile to internal and external audiences, including attending tradeshow and industry functions, blogging, authoring articles, speaking at conferences, etc.
· Participate actively in standard business development and sales operations activities, including planning, forecasting, tracking, pipeline management, etc.
· Exceptional business development and sales experience, with a proven track record exceeding quotas in high-growth businesses, and in technical sales
· Direct experience and deep expertise in all aspects of mobile marketing in Asia
· Strong presentation skills, both in small and large group settings
· Independent, self-motivated and success-oriented
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable on the phone
· Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail, impeccable follow-through
· Ability to plan work to meet deadlines, especially when faced with competing priorities
· Mandarin or Japanese a plus.
· Lots of hustle
Education and Experience
· Post‐secondary education in business, commerce or marketing (MBA a plus)
· At least 6 years experience in online sales or marketing
· At least 3 years digital agency experience, working directly with brand clients
· At least 2 years direct experience in mobile advertising and/or marketing
· Strong general knowledge of internet marketing with deep mobile expertise
· Experience working in a fast‐paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to travel internationally, including the United States and Canada
· Multi-cultural experience and fluency in multiple languages is a plus
To apply, please email cover letter and resume referencing "Senior Mobile Business Developer Executive" outlining why you want to join the Pulse Mobile team and compensation expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org