This is a key role within a highly regarded advertising/integrated agency for an experiential Acccount Director to work within a large team on some lovely fmcg business
The role: The successful candidate will be working within the Experiential team within a highly regarded advertising agency network, and will work across a number of brands and projects
- The experiential department encompasses a dedicated team of c.15 people across account management, operations and staffing.
- Experiential is a key business focus for the agency in 2013 with added investment in the unit - this is an exciting, vibrant team to be a part of with a huge number of opportunities for the right candidate
- For the AD role, there will be a specific focus on a major FMCG client for whom they develop creative sampling campaigns
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, leading & developing day-to-day business.
- This is a key role within the team that will include management of direct reports inc. SAMs & AMs
- Reporting directly firstly to the Client Service Director, and then a Board Account Director when recruited, the successful candidate will work alongside other team members and will help further develop the Experiential team.
Effectively direct the account covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control. Assist the CSD in the planning and development of accounts in order to grow the business. Champion the Experiential discipline both internally and externally. Identify proactive initiatives which add value and exceed Client's expectations of contribution to their business. Develop staff within your team by providing them with strong, proactive motivational leadership and clear objectives, goals and planning of skills development.
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Retail jobs in London (Central)