Sorry, this job is no longer available
Ansvar is a business division of Ecclesiastical insurance. It is a leading ethical general insurance company, working solely with insurance intermediaries, who serve the insurance needs of individuals and organisations in the not-for-profit sector which encompasses charities, churches, community organisations and other voluntary groups, as well as individuals who lead responsible lifestyles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to make a difference to delivering and managing marketing campaigns across various channels (DM, email, web, off the page, social media). This is a varied role which will involve a breadth of responsibilities from campaign management work, projects, copy work, marketing co-ordination and campaign evaluation/ competitor analyses. If you can bring a track record of success in a similar role and a real passion to make a difference to our business we would like to hear from you.
- Support and manage external communications across all channels
- Support internal communications ensuring intranet pages are up to date and relevant and uploading documents for company distribution
- Support the Marketing Manager with planning, scheduling and administrative tasks
- Produce MI on the effectiveness of the print and email campaigns
- Monitor stock levels and arrange re-prints of policy wordings/brochures when appropriate
- Provide marketing support to technical underwriting, ensuring copy changes to policies are fed back to the agency and proofed accordingly
- Support the management of third parties – print and creative agencies
- Support event management function, liaising with agency re creative design for exhibition space, ensuring stock/equipment is onsite for sales team
- Collate and report back on competitor analysis
- Ensure personal outputs meet the guidelines of the brand, is technically correct and compliant with FSA and other regulations
- Proven marketing communications and end to end campaign management experience backed up by relevant achievement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially focused
- Planning and project management skills. Ability to work swiftly whilst managing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Stakeholder management and relationship building experience
- Supplier management
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Process management
- Good attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
- Preferably have gained or be working towards CIM qualification with a commitment to complete.
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.