Sorry, this job is no longer available
Agency Sales Manager / Multi-Platform Display Advertising
Agency Sales Manager / Multi-Platform Display Advertising / Up to 60k Base (100k+ OTE)
Summary of position:
You will be joining a new team and be part of creating a new business unit for the company. We have an ambitious growth plan and are looking for team players with a winning mentality. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a startup team, but with the relative safety and support of a mature and successful organisation. You must be ready to muck in, and to step up and take on more responsibility as the business grows.
The Agency SM builds long-term client relationships by selling the companie solutions to online media directors/planners/buyers at major account agencies. We're looking for sales reps that enjoy presenting creatively to all levels in an account, quickly establishing rapport, demonstrating the value of company services and closing for the RFPs and IOs. Those who relish a small team, "make-it-happen" environment will thrive.
The UK Agency SM should know the major agencies and accounts in the UK and have a solid contact list there. Agencies of primary importance include OMD, Starcom, Mediacom, Mindshare, MEC etc.
If you have a solid sales track record and are ready to take the next step up, then this job is for you.
- Establish strong presence within UK agencies
- Evangelize and communicate the value of company offerings.
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Engage agency decision makers at all levels
- Plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Develop a formal plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- Execute in a fast paced small team environment
- Build strong internal relationships with account managers and other support teams to smoothly execute on client campaigns and obtain renewals
- online media sales experience working with tier 1 agencies/ clients
- In-depth knowledge and contacts with top digital agencies
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics and campaign buying and planning
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Proven communication, presentation and sales skills with proven success in consultative selling
- Proven record of strategic development of blue chip client base
- Track record of achieving sales goals and quotas
- Proactive, driven, self-thinker who strives for results while contributing to the team
- Previous experience of working in a digital media agency is a big plus
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525