Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Strategic Planning - Media Company
A leading multi-channel media company is urgently seeking a highly experienced insight and planning professional to join their successful and expanding organisation. This is a brand new position in a new department. The right candidate will have plenty opportunity to develop within the company and mould, shape and make the role their own. A competitive salary package is on offer including a generous bonus scheme.
The role will focus on delivering game-changing consumer insights which will identify and create opportunities for strategic commercial partnerships with clients. The role will help to reposition the company as thought leader in emerging consumer spaces. There will also be management responsibility for a team of planners.
- To help deliver commercial revenues through creating tangible business value from consumer insights.
- To enable the business to get create stronger direct client relationships from marketing team upwards.
- To identify emergent consumer trends and sectors through the analysis and interpretation of data from a number of sources.
- To lead the function so that it has a direct & acknowledged influence on business outcomes and performance
- To inspire strategic thinking & consumer understanding across the brand portfolio that leads to change or new courses of action (that in turn deliver higher performance)
- To be an originator of strategically influential ideas & insights that act as a catalyst for breakthrough thinking & outcomes across the brand portfolio
- To build a function reputation for penetrating fact-based initiatives/ideas/insights that align with the client brand value drivers across the brand portfolio
- To build an industry profile on the innovative & impactful insight generated by the business
- Strategic planning, marketing or insight background.
- A track record in developing strategically influential insights and creative thinking.
- Ability to provide big picture thinking and stimulus from an understanding of the client marketing and business objectives.
- Instinctively curious and ability to create ideas and propositions around insights that will drive commercial revenues.